Monday, February 23, 2009

Town Hall Tavern to open

Jeremy Morrow, currently partner & chef at Azalea & Zen, previously found at Star Bar & Bistro 43. The restaurant is set to open by March 1. I am a fan of Azalea myself, but can't always put down $30 an entree every time I want to go out to dinner. This should be a great treat to have some of his creations at a more moderate price.

I have tried the posole, it is delicious and satisfying. The shrimp & cheese grits had been served at one time with a pork chop at Azalea & while I am not a pork fan, the grits were absolutely amazing. I am interested in checking out his rendition of a papusa (El Salvadorian fave from the farmer's market). And the piece de resistance, Banana bread pudding with bourbon caramel. My mouth is watering already.

Check out the menu: http://townhalldsm.com/

No comments: